Thank you for your interest in showcasing your talent at HCA Spring into Arts Variety Show!
There are a few guidelines we ask you to follow:
- This is a family-friendly show to be enjoyed by people of all ages. No obscenity, please!
- If you are submitting a short video:
- The video has to be no more than 4 minutes. Please include your name, the title and a brief description of your video.
- Video files (mp4, etc.) will be transferred to us either using an external drive or by a cloud service such as WeTransfer. When you are ready to submit, we will assist you individually.
- We will upload all the video submissions onto the HCA YouTube channel. Each video will get a unique link, which you will be able to preview.
- During the Variety Show on Zoom, we will play each video from the HCA YouTube Channel.
- You may request to have your video removed from the HCA YouTube Channel after the Variety Show ends.
- If you are submitting a photo:
- You can simply email it to us as an attachment file (max. size 20 MB).
- Please include your name, the title and the brief description for your photo.
- For those people who would prefer doing something “live” rather than preparing a recording, please let us know by the deadline so we can plan accordingly.
Please contact us at email@example.com (hartlandarts1 null@null gmail NULL.com) for all your inquiries. The deadline for submission is APRIL 10.